Looking for service?
HeroNet’s Internet plans use the cable and phone lines from the providers listed below;
- DSL/FTTN – Bell (Ontario and Quebec )
- Cable “C” – Cogeco (Ontario and Quebec )
- Cable “S” – Shaw (BC, Alberta, Manitoba)
- Cable “V” – Videotron (Quebec )
- Cable “R” – Rogers (Ontario )
90% of Independent service providers use the telephone and cable lines leased from the big guys. If none of these providers above can offer you service, it should be assumed that the same goes for HeroNet and most other Independent service providers.
For those who live outside of these service areas, we suggest looking into Wireless Internet plans.
You may also want to visit the CRTC website and let them know you have been left behind!
Check Availability Form
Once you submit the form, you will be assigned a Hero who will do a detailed search and reply or call back with the most accurate availability for your home!