See our Quebec Internet plans or digital home phone options by clicking on one of the images below.
Quebec Internet plans use DSL/FTTN Internet that run over the Bell phone lines or cable Internet that uses Videotron’s network to deliver service.
If neither of these providers are available at your home, you should consider that we will not be either.
All of our Quebec Internet plans come with:
- Unlimited Internet downloads
- No contracts or cancellation fee
- We do not throttle
- No Dry loop fee
It is only a matter of choosing the right speed for your home!
According to Netflix, 1 HD stream is equal to 5Mbps. (but 7Mbps per user is more accurate)
Therefore, if you stream videos on:
- 1 device at a time, choose a 10 to 15Mbps Internet plan.
- 2-3 devices at a time will require a 25 to 30Mbps Internet plan.
- 4 or more devices at one time would require 30Mbps or more.
For those who wish to bundle their Quebec Internet plans with a home phone service. Choose your Internet plan first, and in the purchase options, the home phone will appear as a possible add-on to help you calculate your monthly recurring cost, as well as your upfront total.
For additional questions, please chat or call a Hero or check availability below!